Friday, February 22, 2008

Well, I guess eDiets is as bad as everyone is saying

Unfortunately, the food is good.  I have spend the good part of this morning on hold with eDiets "Member Support".  LOL  The standard drill is that you wait for 22 minutes on hold and then are disconnected.  You do it again and again thinking maybe you'll get through, but you never do.  So, you call the new customer line and, funny enough, there is a representative there.  However, when you say you want to cancel your account, then, you are disconnected.  Finally I did talk to one agent who said she would do her best to relay my cancellation from her end but couldn't cancel it for me.  She asked if I emailed to cancel and I had said that I did, twice with no response.  She said, to quote "Wow.  It says that they are supposed to respond within 24 hours".  So, she seemed surprised at what was going on as well.  I hope this doesn't escalate to a big fight and credit card charges/credits etc.  I would just like my food, on time, fresh and what I selected.  Is that too much?  Grr.

No comments: