Sunday, February 24, 2008

Well, at least the scale is cooperating!

Weighed in today and happy to report that in 20 days I have lost about 11 pounds.  This includes a couple pounds that went up while I was in Ireland NOT dieting for sure.  LOL  But, to be down 11 from my initial weight makes me very happy and I can start to feel a difference.  This will be a tough week without my easy diet delivery foods to keep me on track, but I  can hold out for a few days.  Had a wonderful small filet last night (beef) with some mushrooms and cauliflower.  Delicious.  And I find I am full much quicker than usual.  Even had some WW ice cream too so we didn't feel cheated in any way.  The hard part of yesterday is when DH buys doughnuts for the kids and brings boxes (yes more than one box) home.  Doughnuts are my nemesis and this is really hard to have in the house.  But I did ok.  Stayed far away from them. 

DH is doing well too.  He was in Vegas last week for a few days which derailed him a bit.  But he is on track and has lost about 12-13 pounds (hard to get an exact number from him).  So, I think this is good.  DH wants to diet for ninety days and then reassess.  90 seems like an eternity to me, but changing the way I eat is what I need to do and 90 days is nothing in the big scheme of things.  Hoping to make my goal weight before that though.  I have about 15-20 pounds to go depending on what I feel like at that weight.  I have been there before and the 20 is pretty aggressive.  The 15 pound more goal is a bit more realistic and easy for me to maintain.  But we shall see.  If it would only start to get warm, life would be perfect.  
Still no response, nor food from eDiets Deliciously Yours.  I will do all the bank business tomorrow of stopping any future payments to them.  What a mess.

No comments: