Monday, February 25, 2008

Today was an easy day

Don't know why.  I mean why are some days absolutely impossible to stay on plan and others super easy?  I think being busy helps as I was swamped basically all day.  Not really time to cheat.  LOL  But even still, I had a craving for one of those Ghiradelli (sp?) chocolate mint squares that is in the bag in my basement  and I was able to walk by.  Other days I wouldn't be able to say no to 3 of them.  I have targeted my hungry time though and it is definitely from lunch to about 4PM.  So, I think the busier I stay during that time, the better.  

I am not sure I got enough calories though tonight.  I had
Breakfast:  whole wheat english muffin and peanut butter
Lunch:  Grilled chicken breast and salad with lite Raspberry vinegarette
Dinner:  Lean Cuisine Panini
Snack:  Sugar free pudding
Just eyeballing it, I am guessing I had about 1070 calories.  Just not enough with dance class as I just feel hungry tonight.  I tell you it's hard without having my meal delivery.  

Tomorrow I should receive the Purefoodsfreshstart 3 day sampler.  That should be fun to try out.  Definitely looking forward to that, although it will have to be enough to share with DH.  I ordered things he liked and things I liked so it will only supplement our house food for this week.  

I'll report on taste, delivery etc. tomorrow.  
My saga with eDiets continues.  Still no response from them either by returning phone calls or emailing a response.  Still showing that I was billed and receiving no food.  Unreal.  
Trying not to get too mad and just deal with it systematically.  Bleh.

But, I am happy.  No cheating today!  Hoping the scale rewards me.  :)

No comments: