Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My PureFoodsFreshStart came today!

Whoo hoo.  It is like old home week.  Just like eDiets food; in fact identical packaging.  The snacks are interesting.  The brownie looks great; the fruit was well-packed and the cinnamon cookie was....well, interesting.  In fact I had to look and see the label to realize what it was.  LOL  I wish some of the good muffins from eDiets would be on this plan.  I might email them and ask.  Can't hurt, right?  But, it seems that as of Saturday I will be back in business of getting my food regularly.

I actually talked to someone at eDiets today.  Shock.  Supposedly they canceled both accounts after telling me that my food for this week never shipped.  (duh).  Said I would receive a credit within 10 business days.  I will wait for that before I have to cancel my credit card (it's a debit so it would be a pain to reissue etc.) and file a fraud affidavit.  Crossing my fingers and hoping that eDiets is getting their act back together. I would even possibly go back if they could figure things out because PFFS is 30.00 more expensive for just an extra dessert.  Seems like a lot of money for  cookie or two.  But, I know this food and can be successful with it.  

No comments: