Saturday, February 23, 2008

SuRpRiSe! SuRpRiSe!

Big surprise.  No food delivered today from Ediets Deliciously yours.  The customer service rep on the new customer line (can't get through to member services since if they already have your money, they have no use for you) said he would check into and have someone call me back.  I don't think I'll be holding my breath for that one.  So, I have 3 days until my Purefoodsfreshstarts food gets here.  My husband also received no food and he has nothing new coming.  The rep said that I was only the second person not to get food today and I almost laughed and told him that perhaps he should read the web site because I am in good company.  It seems about nobody is getting their food.  I asked if the company had gone out of business and I got a bunch of "Oh no.  We just are having some internet glitches". I reponded with that is all fine and good but it shouldn't interrupt food delivery.  That is, after all the premise of this plan.  You pay.  You get food.  Simple, right?  My only concern is that I am hoping that purefoods (who makes the eDiets food) isn't the problem and that I will indeed receive my order from them.  Otherwise, I might have to just give up on this food delivery thing.  I am beyond frustrated.....I am hungry with nothing in the house but doughnuts.  Not a good thing.  

No comments: