Thursday, February 21, 2008

Well, here we go again.

So, I am on week 3 of eDiet's Deliciously Yours food and doing ok so far.  I am on their 5 day program and for the most part, the food has been remarkably pretty good.  But, eDiets changed their website, seems to have eliminated all customer support and people are having a fit over there.  So, after trying to get a very simple question answered, wondering why they changed my customization date each week and basically getting nervous, I have made the leap to Purefoodsfreshstart.com  Apparently they are the manufacturer of eDiets so the food should be similar.  
It's amazing how many new things I will try considering I am not a big fan of weird foods.  Amazing what hunger does to a person.  LOL   I had the kung pao chicken tonight and that was not good.  Mushy and dark meat chicken.  Blech.  But the other foods were fine.  
Stay tuned to next week when my 3 day sampler arrives.  Can't wait. 

No comments: